Wholesale Hooks

Don

I’ll also use these to nose hook senkos or small fluke style baits and fish them behind a small water gremlin split shot.
Break your own rules please and send photo of fully assemble rigs. I have #4 bait holders.

Don

I see them at the stores and theyre not too badly priced. Thinner the better?

Bootfoot

Break your own rules please and send photo of fully assemble rigs. I have #4 bait holders.
I don’t have any rules about taking pictures of tackle. I don’t bother with fish pictures, generally speaking. First off, bait holder hooks are for live bait not rubber baits. Second, upon looking at the 1/0 hooks they are way to big for my liking. i bought and used them once in a pinch and have not seen them In a while, for good reason. learn and become proficient with the basics first and you will find there is no need for niche rigging methods. Personally I don’t do niche and stick to the basics because they flat out out fish all the Other ways people have conjured up. I never looked at it as a rig but here is my “fully assembled rig” with a nose hooked river darter. i will also nose hook 3” senkos style worms and any other kind of finesse rubber worm in the same manner. The water gremlins are 12 to 18” from the hook and weight is determined by current. KISS, no bait needle required.

Attachments

• 3A6D7395-2C5B-46EF-BF4C-0DA1AF7E9D71.jpeg
    3A6D7395-2C5B-46EF-BF4C-0DA1AF7E9D71.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • 4C0B3ED3-AF04-4330-A468-C08A358F74E7.jpeg
    4C0B3ED3-AF04-4330-A468-C08A358F74E7.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12

Don

Ah c'mon man. I like the needle, lol. How you have the minnow rigged is how I roll. I now hook through the eyes as it allows the minnow to hinge better.

Melvinp

Get ahold of some Kelly scented worms pre rigged black with white spot and purple wit white or orange spot I’ve had a lot of luck with them from bass to gill’s and everything in between

Reactions: Don

Bootfoot

Wait a minute. I do have a bait needle! Sort off. It’s a knit picker I use to put corn on a carp hair rig.

Reactions: Don

Melvinp

Boot: See? everyone has their crutch. Now we're all on the same page!

I will. View attachment 3479
Yep awesome they do really work better than you would think cast um out let them sink lift once maybe twice let um sink take your time let um sink reel in do it all over again don’t bother retrieving them they just spin just reel in and do it again

Melvinp

Warning they can be pretty nasty to get out of a fishes face I would be barb the back hook

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 2

Don

K, I'll Be Barb it yo!
Now, where and how do you use them. Why have you been holding out on us? Did Z know???
Never heard of them before...interesting.

Don

Oh, and they make one for Those living in bucks County...especially lower bucks:

Look at this little sweetie.

KW-PN-Rigged.jpg

Last edited: