Wife is down

Don M

Well looks like fishing, may be on the back burner again this year. The wife fell last Wednesday, and fractured her hip. she had suregy Thursday night. So it looks like a long rehab, like me she's in her 70"s.

Don M

Thank you all for the well wishes!!! She was releashed for the hospitalyesterday, we thought she would go to a rehab facilty. Turns out they tried her on steps, and passed with flying colors. Our bathrooms are on the upper & lower floors, she was up the steps 3 times yesetrday. To my surprise things are really looking up!!! Thank you all!!

Melvinp

Thank you all for the well wishes!!! She was releashed for the hospitalyesterday, we thought she would go to a rehab facilty. Turns out they tried her on steps, and passed with flying colors. Our bathrooms are on the upper & lower floors, she was up the steps 3 times yesetrday. To my surprise things are really looking up!!! Thank you all!!
Awesome

truecrimson

That's awesome.

You guys can have opening day ;) Enjoy, and post pics. Of fish, not the old guys ;)