2024 Fishing Shows and Markets

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Just wanted to reach out related to this. If anyone knows of any fishing swap meets, please let me know. I seem to have accumulated a little too much over the years and things go abandoned. I’m not afraid to use a trash can (ask my wife, lol) but I’d rather see someone get some use of these lures, plastics and even some boating stuff that I will never use again.

truecrimson

Don is the expert on that stuff. I think last year he posted a thread about fishing shows. Hopefully once he sees this he will chime in.

I would also suggest that people post stuff they have for sale, trade, or just to a good home. I know we are pretty spread out but maybe people could put something together if they saw something they could use.

Matt

Here are two other shows in Pa. There are still tables available for the February show but they are selling out pretty fast. If you are interested in setting up please reach out to us.

Attachments

• IMG_8717.jpeg
    IMG_8717.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8726.jpeg
    IMG_8726.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 5

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Here are two other shows in Pa. There are still tables available for the February show but they are selling out pretty fast. If you are interested in setting up please reach out to us.
Right around the corner from me. I believe I’ve been to that one before? but it’s been a few years since.

A-5

Matt new member I need all coordinates for all your best spots before posting again! And thanks! Welcome aboard!

A-5

Here is another show to add to the list

i can do that unfortunately a lot of my best spots are in Canada. Lol.
Ok Matt this is weird. Do you work for a major company that starts with a J and second word starts with C?