Big fishing weekend

Bootfoot

Everything is brown and a little high where I’m at. doesn’t matter though because there is no way in hell I will be going out on a holiday weekend. Jet skis, go fast boats, go fast bass boats, pontoon boats, kayaks, tubers, canoes, anything and everything that floats will be out. The thought of that sends chills down my spine. No way but thanks for the well wishes all the same And good luck to you.

MuskieGal

Same here! I cannot stand being on crowded water. Or anywhere thats crowded for that matter. We will be searching out bodies of water this weekend that are less busy. Hit the Lackawaxen again this morning which was nice. No one there and we had a couple fish. No monsters though but still nice just getting out. Good luck all!

pabassman

Same here! I cannot stand being on crowded water. Or anywhere thats crowded for that matter. We will be searching out bodies of water this weekend that are less busy. Hit the Lackawaxen again this morning which was nice. No one there and we had a couple fish. No monsters though but still nice just getting out. Good luck all!
Just a heads up. Saw this was posted today. If you are belowwhere the pipes come out it can get sketcky quick.Screenshot 2022-05-27 7.02.10 PM.png

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
No fishing for me this holiday weekend. I don’t even fish weekends because of crowds. I won’t rule out salt fishing but that will be a last minute decision thing as is usual for that.

MB3

First trip under our belts, went ok but not great. We won't be hitting any state parks. Any time we make that mistake we usually gain another story about a tourist doing something stupid. Hoping to be on the boat Sunday.

HenryDavid

Just a heads up. Saw this was posted today. If you are belowwhere the pipes come out it can get sketcky quick.View attachment 3388
Been there during the releases. This time of year was usually the best fly fishing in the Lackawaxen. If you're wading, like most do, you'll notice the rising water (hopefully). Signage along the river posts warnings about sudden releases. I've heard stories from friends and locals about being caught on the "wrong side" of the river during a release.