Glow paint

Gremcat

So want to fix some cracked floats, etc. saw Duck Down advertises glow top floats. I’m always on edge of dark or in dark so would be handy. No experience with UV illuminating torches so wanting to stick with noght glow photophosphorous. See dry powder but not much for paint.

Gremcat

Does it hold up a lot of time after dark? Reviews on Amazon of phosphorous paint or whatever aren’t great. Might just buy some from DDF. He seems to have it down.

pabassman

I see guys at the Pack using lighted bobbers at night for stripers. Maybe they would be a bettor option?

Melvinp

They make glow sticks and even the lot archery knock insert for bobbers. I’m looking more for a float designed for a centerpin though
Mirco glow stick and scotch tape.Powders and paints really don’t seem to actually glow that long without recharging them with a light.Uv flashlights work great like sol said but not for long term glow sticks on the other hand will last several hours.

truecrimson

Yeah. I would catch a lot of fish for about an hour after dark and from then on the bugs would catch me. So I decided to stop feeding the bugs ;)