Got something cool for Christmas

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
My son got me the Berkely Portable Line Spooler Max. I'm not sure how well it works yet though, it is missing the 10" metal rod that goes through the spool. I reached out to Berkeley, hoping they send me one. If not, a trip to Home Depot will resolve that. I could have him return it but he told me it was the last one so I didn't have the heart to tell him it wasn't complete.

Gremcat

A pa stream map way too big to unfold right now but someday it will be on a wall
Now I know what I’m printing when I setup the plotter or go to the local site and use the poster format printer I have there. If you have a link to the file shoot it to me if you don’t mind.

Melvinp

Now I know what I’m printing when I setup the plotter or go to the local site and use the poster format printer I have there. If you have a link to the file shoot it to me if you don’t mind.
The best I can do is that it came from the penn state department of agriculture

Don

Yes I can'r imagine the word "computer" and "Melvin" co-joined in harmony.
Greg you're a wild man.
A-5 u need to smile.

Gremcat

Looks great. When can I place my order for some lures.
Give me a few weeks to sort out the million settings lol.

Best use would probably be to use it to make lure molds you could then deboss in silicone to create actual molds. I’ve read for other things, molding climbing holds, you can use old silicone tubes and mix with alcohol to get casting silicone. With lures being painted or finished the small bubbles that plague climbing hold molders would be a non issue.

Could always print two halves and you could add weight or whatever then epoxy the two halves together. Big jointed pikey lures and such would be cool.