Happy Halloween!!

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I hope everyone who is in an area to give out candy enjoyed the costumes. Our development is nuts with kids but there was definitely a theme tonight, start early, finish early to watch the Phil’s. But little did we know….

We ended up going through 2/3 of our candy which is going to be terrible for my waist line!!! Lol

Happy Halloween All !!

Gremcat

For sure,make up then boy friends
I curse you both!!!!!

Also, any boy that’s a friend has to come past my office that’s slowly filling with gator heads, past her murderous uncle’s doorway, and we live near a notoriously dangerous place. They can be thrown ahem,,, slip to their demise. We all know boys aren’t very smart and tend to push limits while disregarding safety.

There’s a good reason I’m learning all the trails, cliffs, and laurel choked terrain in this valley😉

A-5

I curse you both!!!!!

Also, any boy that’s a friend has to come past my office that’s slowly filling with gator heads, past her murderous uncle’s doorway, and we live near a notoriously dangerous place. They can be thrown ahem,,, slip to their demise. We all know boys aren’t very smart and tend to push limits while disregarding safety.

There’s a good reason I’m learning all the trails, cliffs, and laurel choked terrain in this valley😉
Your obviously talking from experience

Blackcat Outdoors

Yep the look of dad your so immature lol
That mixed with a little bit of : "I can't believe we're related.". 😁

Even better, my wife picks her up from school most days and she's been walking around with a boy in the class ahead of her regularly for a month now. In other news I just got my heavy bag and boxing gear out of storage in the garage. I figured between that and the gun collection that needs some cleaning, I'm ready to meet the little shit. 😜

Gremcat

That mixed with a little bit of : "I can't believe we're related.". 😁

Even better, my wife picks her up from school most days and she's been walking around with a boy in the class ahead of her regularly for a month now. In other news I just got my heavy bag and boxing gear out of storage in the garage. I figured between that and the gun collection that needs some cleaning, I'm ready to meet the little shit. 😜
Never happen, she won’t even harass her brothers when I’m around. My wife told me she was acting up a little. I didn’t buy it. I flew in early one trip and heard the impossible. Her arguing with her mom! She came around corner arguing, looked up and saw me, quickly changed from shock to innocent Angel with a “hi Daddy” lol. Since she was born if I told her nap time was 12 she’d be getting a hug and kiss at 11:55 and napping right at 12 not 12:01. My wife refers to her as “your little Princess” whenever she’s in trouble.

I’m sorry for all the other girl dads. I have the most innocent and adorable girl. She wouldn’t even get her hair trimmed for the 1st time this year until I assured her multiple times I wouldn’t be mad, lol. I had a long running comment she couldn’t cut her hair because she couldn’t get any bigger.

Freely admit her Mom will deal with trouble in about 8 years. I think she’ll spare Dad though. I’m going to start taking her out to places loser boys could never afford and make sure she knows a boy that won’t open her door is a hard pass. Confident and secure, not diva and snob.

Don

Take her to church in the morning, shooting lessons in the afternoon and (dressed to the nines) The Ballet at night.
My little girl turned out very well. She will pray with you, out shoot you but kill you charm. Great wife , mother and worker. Her brothers love her dearly. I also have a godly spouse that played prominently in all the children's decisions and developments. I've been blessed and don't deserve it...proof that god is gracious.

A-5

Take her to church in the morning, shooting lessons in the afternoon and (dressed to the nines) The Ballet at night.
My little girl turned out very well. She will pray with you, out shoot you but kill you charm. Great wife , mother and worker. Her brothers love her dearly. I also have a godly spouse that played prominently in all the children's decisions and developments. I've been blessed and don't deserve it...proof that god is gracious.
I have the same gig going on now

Blackcat Outdoors

Never happen, she won’t even harass her brothers when I’m around. My wife told me she was acting up a little. I didn’t buy it. I flew in early one trip and heard the impossible. Her arguing with her mom! She came around corner arguing, looked up and saw me, quickly changed from shock to innocent Angel with a “hi Daddy” lol. Since she was born if I told her nap time was 12 she’d be getting a hug and kiss at 11:55 and napping right at 12 not 12:01. My wife refers to her as “your little Princess” whenever she’s in trouble.

I’m sorry for all the other girl dads. I have the most innocent and adorable girl. She wouldn’t even get her hair trimmed for the 1st time this year until I assured her multiple times I wouldn’t be mad, lol. I had a long running comment she couldn’t cut her hair because she couldn’t get any bigger.

Freely admit her Mom will deal with trouble in about 8 years. I think she’ll spare Dad though. I’m going to start taking her out to places loser boys could never afford and make sure she knows a boy that won’t open her door is a hard pass. Confident and secure, not diva and snob.
2d80e1e8c674a5ab0a978a74499135aa5e47696db369b6ff9499b5f3c2135a50_1~2.jpg