I15 central utah

Don

When I’m away you guys get off track, wandering as in a desert. Or is it dessert. Anyway some of you must have fishing reports to brag about or new gear. ‘C’mon Man’, what’s up?

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
You can keep that snow where you’re at! ;)

No reports for me. Work is busy, blah. Been helping my buddy out with maintenance and clean up on his boat as Stripers are starting to hit the Raritan in worthy to fish numbers so I know that will come into play the next week or so.

Don

My world. Starting to get homesick.

Attachments

• 76E72389-DE7B-4AC9-85A0-46382E4BC475.jpeg
    76E72389-DE7B-4AC9-85A0-46382E4BC475.jpeg
    902 KB · Views: 1
  • EA9BF194-C749-4EC9-96A9-11965342BB82.jpeg
    EA9BF194-C749-4EC9-96A9-11965342BB82.jpeg
    919.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 9940D280-D95F-41CB-83D7-7FCC3A51B181.jpeg
    9940D280-D95F-41CB-83D7-7FCC3A51B181.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1

truecrimson

My FT job and 1 PT job have eaten all my time. I have let all other jobs go, even if I am technically still "on the books" with them. Between that and taking me and/or/especially the wife to medical appointments I have had no time for anything. Devoting this weekend to cleaning and housework (wait, isn't that every weekend?) in anticipation of the biannual compartment maintenance of changing filters and smoke alarm batteries.

I am pretty determined to get out somewhere next weekend. I accidentally discovered a creek or stream I didn't previously know about in Lebanon county (how on earth did that happen?) It's not even listed on the PFBC interactive map as far as I can tell. So I am hoping to do some old school bushwhacking.

The weather in your pictures is why I don't live in any of those places.

Have you ever mounted that horse? 🐴🦄🦓🦣🐪🐫🐎

Do you want to be a cowboy? Should you have been a cowboy? You are headed out west. 🏇🎠

Of course a lot of people that aim for that end up with this

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
You can keep that snow where you’re at! ;)

No reports for me. Work is busy, blah. Been helping my buddy out with maintenance and clean up on his boat as Stripers are starting to hit the Raritan in worthy to fish numbers so I know that will come into play the next week or so.
I’ll quote myself. Looks like sooner is coming than later. Heading out tomorrow as conditions have improved compared to earlier this week. Should be a good bite with the barometer below 30 and some trusted intel that some big girls made it into the bay.

truecrimson

Yes, If you want to be a cowboy then repeat after me "I Cowboy in Leb-nun. Drop that lab-an-non whoey!
Not me. I am allergic to horses, hurt by boots, and don't like hats other than for sun protection while fishing ;)

Reactions: Don

truecrimson

I’ll quote myself. Looks like sooner is coming than later. Heading out tomorrow as conditions have improved compared to earlier this week. Should be a good bite with the barometer below 30 and some trusted intel that some big girls made it into the bay.
Good luck. Take pics.

Reactions: Don