Making doughball

Solitario Lupo

Since I know redman is getting into carp fishing figure I’d post my recipe.
Start off with deer corn I put some in a bag and with a hammer start to crush it up. Then into a small pot with a lot of water. Start to cook it. It will absorb the water and you can cook out the water easily. Remember to stir as it will stick to the bottom.
Should look like this.
9732BD60-7685-43DA-AE1A-B7CFAB00262F.jpeg

Last edited:

Solitario Lupo

Start your pot with enough water to cover. Bring it to a boil then add the towel with the mix. 7C6303EF-07B2-435A-9DDF-6E9965326853.jpeg
Cook it for about 15 to 20 minutes. Depending on how much you make will determine how long to cook it but you want it firm.

Melvinp

Awesome thanks for sharing.This seems like it would really work good in some spawn sack material like they use for salmon eggs might not be necessary but would keep the bait together if you really had to launch it to get distance and you could create very small baits something easy for a carp to suck off the bottom.

Solitario Lupo

Awesome thanks for sharing.This seems like it would really work good in some spawn sack material like they use for salmon eggs might not be necessary but would keep the bait together if you really had to launch it to get distance and you could create very small baits something easy for a carp to suck off the bottom.
It stays on pretty good for the most part I think when I wind in and lose some more scent goes in the area. So it’s like chumming the water. I’ll start getting better bites. Or finally get one or two.