Memory Lane and Better.

Don

today I went to a fishing spot in Alpha New Jersey. It is sponsored by the Delaware river shad fishing association. So the tackle tends to be IMG_8534.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpgon the big side and also there is a lot of salt water tackle Mixed in. I have been working on ways to make Spincast fishing more scale and appropriate to my rods and reels.
The kietech little spiders as one of their most recent developments and I was glad to get them plus a Kietec 4 inch perch Shiners is one of my primary baits for June. The Blk/slv Repala is actually a Monkey Wards edition. The gold one is Rapala. The blade baits are Tini and will be use in Round valley and Spruce Run and Upper woods for trout and CrPpy. The three little packs of snap swivels cost 3 bucks. The very very small minnow 1 buck. The Shad Darts and Shad weights(4 sets) $10. Lastly the reel ( I bought ball bearing inserts for this reel and it will sing when compared to you old childhood pushbutton. Lastly I found a 6’ med/fast IM8 baitcasting rod for $15. Can’t build it for that and ite in almost new condition. Can’t loose.