Nice

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Thank you Don. This is ready for both Desktop and Phone. I think pafisherman was actually using an older version of this software....which could be one of the reasons they are no longer open as it does cost a few bucks to maintain versions. Regardless, this is the good stuff and I know we will enjoy it.

josey12340

Now you're teaching me here. You can use an app on your phone? Where did you go to download the app?
Last night after you made your changes I was just looking around at all the features on the site and i found something that said about download the app. I did and put an icon on my phone which is a white circle with black fish and says pa anglers under it. I have looked since and can't find it again. So now I just click on it like any other app on my phone and it opens up the forum.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Last night after you made your changes I was just looking around at all the features on the site and i found something that said about download the app. I did and put an icon on my phone which is a white circle with black fish and says pa anglers under it. I have looked since and can't find it again. So now I just click on it like any other app on my phone and it opens up the forum.

Understood. Just a quick link to the site then. (y)