Oldie but a goodie

Solitario Lupo

I usually don’t go that small but last time out trout fishing I was getting a couple here and there off my stuff more bigger size 8 stuff. Then some guy came in on a dropper rig with the big dry guy up top and something like a 22 on bottom and started getting them on every cast. Was a nice guy talked to him a little then he set me up and can’t believe the action. Even gave me a couple to copy. There so dam small I don’t think I can even tie them.

Flyguy_08

I usually don’t go that small but last time out trout fishing I was getting a couple here and there off my stuff more bigger size 8 stuff. Then some guy came in on a dropper rig with the big dry guy up top and something like a 22 on bottom and started getting them on every cast. Was a nice guy talked to him a little then he set me up and can’t believe the action. Even gave me a couple to copy. There so dam small I don’t think I can even tie them.
They can be tough to tie. Send me a picture and I’ll tie you up some if you need.

truecrimson

I'm not a fly guy. But with line, over the last 5 or 6 years in spinning gear I moved from 4LB line to 6LB line, and I think my next line purchase will probably be 8LB. Between the eyes and fingers smaller line just isn't functional.