Seeing whats down there

pabassman

Took a few pics today to show what the bottom of the Pack can look like in some areas. These two pics are fairly close to the river channel in the mid lake area. I guessing from the original flooding lots of things got pushed up the bank. Thats a lot of cover!!image_50424577.JPGimage_50435073.JPG

truecrimson

I'm thinking about dispensing with the sonar, and just using the down imaging until I can upgrade to a side imaging unit.

Reactions: A-5

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
TS what livescope are you running? I got the "hot, limited time deal" in Nov 2022. So rare and hot its STILL avalable today LOL. 93sv/lvs32.
LVS32 as well. I have a couple of 106sv finders, one at the console, one at the bow.

I changed things up this year vs last year and moved the transducer off of the TM and back onto a fishing specialties pole I had from my last boat. Much easier to stay focused on an object that way while spot locked.

pabassman

LVS32 as well. I have a couple of 106sv finders, one at the console, one at the bow.

I changed things up this year vs last year and moved the transducer off of the TM and back onto a fishing specialties pole I had from my last boat. Much easier to stay focused on an object that way while spot locked.
That may be another project......after the ultrex gets installed. I'm almost done with the power change up. I put a 50ah Ionic in the driver side rod locker. Shorter leads, clean power for the box n graph. Tested it yesterday, Waiting for the Noco 5x1 charger to arrive.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
That may be another project......after the ultrex gets installed. I'm almost done with the power change up. I put a 50ah Ionic in the driver side rod locker. Shorter leads, clean power for the box n graph. Tested it yesterday, Waiting for the Noco 5x1 charger to arrive.
Nice power setup there with some room for growth. I am running the GLS10 Box, steadycast and both 10" screens from my Ionic 50ah. I can run it all day, a long day and when I charge, there is maybe 20-30% left so a perfect size IMO.

FYI, I have a Tackleshack Live Pole mount for a 45" Ultrex that I am not using if you would want it. I just didn't like it but you may? It's yours if you want it. It wasn't cheap but if you or another member here wants it, just come and get it!