Show this weekend, Davisville Rd

Don

Darn it I have to bow out tomorrow. Wife was convicted of Covid late last afternoon. I've had so many Vaccines this year that I leak all over the house...wife follows me with a mop. Today however a hoarse (or maybe horse) cough developed along with cold symptoms and I'm afraid that I am too contagious to be safe to others. Not to mention that I am coughing almost continuously and don't want to scare the fishermens children. Please forgive my change of heart.

Don

Oh my gosh Don. Youre right. I stand corrected. This thing has overcome me and whatever senses I had left.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Sorry to hear that. A friend up the road just got it last week and now his family has it. They are all vaccinated and boosted too. His came and went, he said it hit him like a flu one day, then he was lethargic for about 3 days and then it just left like nothing ever happened.

Don

That is how the wife is. She is ready to get back at it. I'm not sure it I will even get tested as since I'm vaxxed it should roll away soon. It may simply be the common cold. We both have the ability to work from home whenever we feel like it so that is what we'll do for five days.

truecrimson

I have horse dewormer if you need some ;)

The virus is cleared in 5-7 days. What was getting people with classic covid was an exaggerated inflammatory response at 5-7 days. It didn't happen as much with Delta, and even less with Omicron.

Don

Yes thanks. I just got tested and it is positive for Covid. Oh well! Feels like a cold at this point. Hope to recover fully.