[Archived] What did you Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MB3

20231207_052634.jpg
20231207_052659.jpg
Dicks Sporting Goods had some clearance deals. I got the 13 Kalon O Blackout 2.0 reel for $29 and the rod for $15. Normally $160 for the pair. I also scored a Lews ML $80 rod for $17. I had a St Croix Bass X rod for $48 but they ran out of stock. Good thing I sold a lot of older gear lol

MB3

20231213_161912.jpg
I did good this year and cleared lots of older gear I didn't use. With a squinty eye pointed my way lol, I have been filling the void with clearance gear. Here I won a pair of Accurist S3 reels for $65 shipped.

I'll be honest, I bought this reel when it was released for $99. I bought a few at $75 as time went on and was happy. 2 reels for $65? You'll be hard pressed to find better reel for that kind of money.

I have a 6 Gill Lykan ML rod that's on back order Due at Xmas. I've seen a few threads on here about that company. $65 for a $249 rod, even if that's an inflated msrp seems worth a try. Don, want to guess what brand mono goes on this? :)

Melvinp

View attachment 5847
I did good this year and cleared lots of older gear I didn't use. With a squinty eye pointed my way lol, I have been filling the void with clearance gear. Here I won a pair of Accurist S3 reels for $65 shipped.

I'll be honest, I bought this reel when it was released for $99. I bought a few at $75 as time went on and was happy. 2 reels for $65? You'll be hard pressed to find better reel for that kind of money.

I have a 6 Gill Lykan ML rod that's on back order Due at Xmas. I've seen a few threads on here about that company. $65 for a $249 rod, even if that's an inflated msrp seems worth a try. Don, want to guess what brand mono goes on this? :)
So that’s what the misses is getting Lmelbo

A-5

View attachment 5847

These are gifts I’m getting for kids. Clearance is the way to go

49E1FCB1-2D8A-446B-AA49-681C7AA5636A.png

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
This thread is now closed. To view and comment on the current “What did you Buy Today” thread, please click the following link.

Status
Not open for further replies.