Deals

Don

I'd love to attend this. Hopefully It will fit the schedule. In the meantime i'm putting it on the calendar. Maybe we should rent a table as a group and tell the public about us as well as sell our junk. I have doodles of reels and rods to sell. TS could sell spinners, A-5 beads, Sol could sell plastics, then we could raffle Troutspinner's boat.
I see potential.

Last edited:

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I'd love to attend this. Hopefully It will fit the schedule. In the meantime i'm putting it on the calendar. Maybe we should rent a table as a group and tell the public about us as well as sell our junk. I have doodles of reels and rods to sell. TS could sell spinners, A-5 beads, Sol could sell plastics, then we could raffle Troutspinner's boat.
I see potential.
I liked your post but I want to exclude that last line item. ;). If we raffled my boat, how the heck are you fine gentlemen going to join me? And I do expect some of yous guys or yins to join me this year.

Melvinp

Don you won’t need to sell anything it will be full of OLD stuff you will fit right in lolol

Don

TS How about mid may. I have a quarterly bath scheduled for about then and it will coincide with a delivery of slip-on paper booties I have on order. Shall I bring a hair net as well? lol. Would love to catch some striper in Blue Marsh or have you go to Merrill Creek, Round Valley or spruce Run. We'll talk, I have allot to learn and you have allot to teach...win win. I will warn you though the Z and Uncle Melvin were not able to improve my skills at all though they tried.

Last edited:

Don

Don you won’t need to sell anything it will be full of OLD stuff you will fit right in lolol
Melvin Join the spirit of this event. It's your chance to sell in the big time. I was mostly thinking it would be fun to hand out cards with the website on it and to selectively invite newcomers. Selective I say.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
TS How about mid may. I have a quarterly bath scheduled for about then and it will coincide with a delivery of slip-on paper booties I have on order. Shall I bring a hair net as well? lol. Would love to catch some striper in Blue Marsh or have you go to Merrill Creek, Round Valley or spruce Run. We'll talk, I have allot to learn and you have allot to teach...win win. I will warn you though the Z and Uncle Melvin were not able to improve my skills at all though they tried.
Absolutely. No guarantee on the Stripers though on Blue Marsh. I am pretty good at finding and catching the Whipers but only come across the Stripers once in a while and I won't sugar coat it, I'd be better off using dynamite for them. ;)

Don

I'd be better off using dynamite for them. ;)
Dynamite! Not on that nice new boat.
I'm not a species snob like some of our buddies on this site. I'm happy with crappy and perch but I'd like to steel some of your seasoned precepts. I'd like to see how you approach the day and make your decisions on what to use and how. Sounds like a fun day.

Melvinp

Melvin Join the spirit of this event. It's your chance to sell in the big time. I was mostly thinking it would be fun to hand out cards with the website on it and to selectively invite newcomers. Selective I say.
No way I don’t sell anything then it turns into work and I already have a job that takes to much fishing time up and you can’t be selective on membership someone invited you after all laugh my butt off

Don

No way I don’t sell anything then it turns into work and I already have a job that takes to much fishing time up and you can’t be selective on membership someone invited you after all laugh my butt off
I joined Selectively. What are you talking about? Hahahahaha

Don

I may go to this, selectively. Anyone Want to go with?
Don309, a-6, TC, TS. We could sponsor a crime wave.
I spent allot of my earlier years on Davisville road.
Actually I may go as a vendor.