Don, maybe you better switch to chicken

Blackcat Outdoors

Yeah, I'm not giving my email to the epoch times to read it. Knowing their reputation with some other science stuff, I'll try and find it elsewhere.

Wnep has a blurb about finding chemicals in the Susquehanna river fish around where I live right now. I don't ever remember a time when it was a good recommendation to eat anything out of the Susquehanna around here though. 😁

Melvinp

Yeah, I'm not giving my email to the epoch times to read it. Knowing their reputation with some other science stuff, I'll try and find it elsewhere.

Wnep has a blurb about finding chemicals in the Susquehanna river fish around where I live right now. I don't ever remember a time when it was a good recommendation to eat anything out of the Susquehanna around here though. 😁
I think that’s pretty much anywhere in the susky but I gotta say it’s way better than 20 years ago at least the way it looks anyway

truecrimson

Gremcat

Creek I lived in as a kid had ptfe discharge from a local plastics factory. Heard the whole area is a superfund site now. We ended up ok,,, mostly,,,, maybe better not eat the fish