Flashers

Don

Good enough to let me learn? With transducer? I have an older one in black and white that is NIB but I figured why bother.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Good enough to let me learn? With transducer? I have an older one in black and white that is NIB but I figured why bother.
I have everything that it came with as new. Transducer, mounts, I even think the manual. It is just basic sonar but I think it would do the trick to get your whistle wet so to speak.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I should have offered this to you months ago but honestly I forgot I had it. The only reason I remembered is that I went into my boat parts bin to fetch a cable for a weekend project and seen it.

So, no manual but it is self explanatory plus you can get the manual off of their website should you need it. Transducer, transducer mounting bracket, wire clips, mounting bracket and even all of the hardware.

226F59DD-D46B-45EA-B86A-656E5881BE5D.jpeg

This is the screen in demo mode. I used it for the first couple of outings. It’s not bad, I just wanted more.

120B0ABC-4DC4-4AB7-8E14-5CBB7FB4EC1F.jpeg

We will have to hook up sometime.

Solitario Lupo

Looks like a good one to try. Once you start to look at and use it you will start to learn how to read it.

Even the fish id setting can help.

truecrimson

I still can't find the battery, but here is mine. You can find pics and videos of the display all over the internet. The picks I posted earlier are good examples.20211106_154409.jpg

Melvinp

The smaller one will run a finder for days without recharge and weights about 2 pounds I use the bigger 8 amp to run my uv light there perfect for a yak

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Don

The smaller one will run a finder for days without recharge and weights about 2 pounds I use the bigger 8 amp to run my uv light there perfect for a yak
I bought one two years ago and never used it. I wonder if it’ll take a charge.

Don

TC, remember the red worms and crawlers we had for Mauch Chunk? Stil in good shape. Also the meal worms. Mrs. Wife is glad to be rid of them all tomorrow and out of her fridge.

truecrimson

12 volt dry cell for a trailers brake away system work great small light no spill and about 25 bucks
I should probably pick one up. But I am somewhat concerned about having a 12v battery missing somewhere in the apartment or in storage. Don and I are talking about a late winter/early spring handoff. i may take it out and screw around with it some between now and then.

truecrimson

Yep. All this is jogging the old fuzzy memory. I think I stopped using it because it stopped working. I thought the battery was dead but I never got a new one or took it to be tested.

Found the chargers today looking for the battery. Since the battery wasn't with them or in the vicinity I am thinking I may have gotten rid of it. The small simple charger came with the battery. I got the other one later for.... eh, I don't remember.20211107_124609.jpg