Guide pants/wader pants

Blackcat Outdoors

Anyone use wader pants instead of full bib style waders? I'm thinking of trying them this year and wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them.

I was looking at these at the moment:
Screenshot_20220216-141312.png
Hellbender guide pants from froggy toggs.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I’ve used guide pants for trout fishing for at least 15 years. A friend who is into trout even more than me adopted using them as well and man does he put the miles on them.

Lighter than wading boots and breathable and more comfortable than full chest waders. I can’t think of a negative other than they can take a beating going through brush to get in and out of a stream so you do want to be careful of pickers.

I actually have the exact pair that you’ve pictured. I’ve been through many but for a long time, I was trout fishing at least once a week, twice if time allowed, year round so I put them through their paces.

Blackcat Outdoors

I’ve used guide pants for trout fishing for at least 15 years. A friend who is into trout even more than me adopted using them as well and man does he put the miles on them.

Lighter than wading boots and breathable and more comfortable than full chest waders. I can’t think of a negative other than they can take a beating going through brush to get in and out of a stream so you do want to be careful of pickers.

I actually have the exact pair that you’ve pictured. I’ve been through many but for a long time, I was trout fishing at least once a week, twice if time allowed, year round so I put them through their paces.
That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. 👍