Leavin on a jet plane

Don

Leaving Slc for Dfw and then Ewr. It’ll be good to be home. You folks have been way too quiet lately.

Solitario Lupo

Been one heck of a year for me so far. Can't find time to go fishing lucky I'm up here getting a couple days in then closing camp up for the winter.

Be safe ot there. Get home to get some fishing done.

truecrimson

Same here. Between job issues and the wife I have not had time fir anything else. Starting Tuesday at a place I have been before. I used to think it wasn't great but the place I just left made it look a lot better. Hopefully this will be more stable and I will finally have some time for other things.

Don

I haven't fished since July...Its killing me. I received another salesman customers and it raises my clientele 50% in work and income.
In August, inspite of other significant health compromises, I had eleven Implants and 22 teeth added to my mouth and I'm on a liquid diet through December. I'll l bite you all by Christmas.
Turned 65 last Monday. Didn't get the boat. 3 years to retirement. will I make it? Hmmm. I'm strapping in for the success.IMG_7643.JPG