Leftovers

truecrimson

Last Monday the creek was still in bad shape so I picked up a dozen shiners and a dozen fathead and went to Memorial. I used some and gave some away toa mennonite family fishing from the 'duck' when I got out. I knew I wouldn't be able to fish again until tomorrow and didn't know what else to do with the leftovers so I dumped them in Morsel's aquarium which I have kept running since he died. I have not tested the water but so far they seem to be doing alright.20210909_054342.jpg

Don

When you have time let me know when for tomorrow. I'm not an early bird. Then I'll put Troutspinners maps onto my phone.

truecrimson

You mean for Wednesday, the 15th? I'm working tomorrow (Tuesday, the 14th). When I said tomorrow up above, that was yesterday, so tomorrow was today and I'm hitting the creek ;)

Any time you like. I'm pretty sure I'm loser to Blue Marsh than you are so you pick.

Reactions: Don

Don

tC I meant Wednesday but I forgot to wind my calendar. Dry Brook 10-10:30 and youre allowed to be late... a little. Looks like rain movin in late in day

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
tC I meant Wednesday but I forgot to wind my calendar. Dry Brook 10-10:30 and youre allowed to be late... a little. Looks like rain movin in late in day

I may, or may not ;) see you guys there. I was thinking of going today but just wasn’t “feeling it”. I’m sure I’ll have to satisfy the itch soon. If I am there, what does your boat look like Don? I know TC will be swimming next to his kayak already. ;)

I’ll be in a white bass boat.

Reactions: A-5

truecrimson

Cool. See you there.

I may, or may not ;) see you guys there. I was thinking of going today but just wasn’t “feeling it”. I’m sure I’ll have to satisfy the itch soon. If I am there, what does your boat look like Don? I know TC will be swimming next to his kayak already. ;)

I’ll be in a white bass boat.
Yep. Just gaff me as you go by and drag me along :p

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Oars and electric.

Im not going to sugarcoat it but it’s going to be tough in the wake zone for you guys. That place has calmed down of late but the manners there are terrible. Maybe launch at Sheidy instead? It is in the no wake zone. It is too far away from where I’ve shown the mapping from there with that type of powering but the lake kind of fishes the same throughout.

Don

Works for me. How bout you TC?

I'm confused though. I always want to fit in and be accepted. Am I supposed to fake falling in or something?

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Works for me. How bout you TC?

I'm confused though. I always want to fit in and be accepted. Am I supposed to fake falling in or something?

When you launch from Sheidy, directly across the lake is a feeder stream. I have never been disappointed on that corner as well as the stretch to the right for about 100 yards. As you go down the lake from that point. The bridge and below banks to the right fish good for bass and crappie. If you make it into kind of a cove off the right side as well, you’ll see power lines up the hill, I’ve marked many large fish there. Rumor is that it’s a striper hangout. I personally believe carp. Prove me right or wrong. ;)

truecrimson

It would be fine with me but I am going to have to fall out of my kayak at Blue Marsh another time. Rain check?

My mother in law has been in the hospital for about a week. Now she has to have high risk surgery semi unexpectedly today or tomorrow.

I will taking my shorter half down to Philly tomorrow so we can be there either way.