Lure parts catalog

Don

They are harder to get. For the Bulb Co I sell for about half of the clients see our cat online and never open the physical cat. Probably not many years left for printed cat.

Gremcat

I’ve one or two here somewhere. It was the place you had to buy like 100 of one thing to order. Name escaping me now. They did have net kits in single qty IIRC.

Can’t wait to finish clearing other peoples crap from my office and build in bookshelves. I’ve books on 4 levels of house in totes and a weird 8’long low bookshelf full. My wife thought it would be a good base for starting builtins. I got to the house and the lady was probably 86+. Family was helping her empty the house. Guessing she was going into assisted living. The “solid walnut” bookshelf is just edged plywood. He husband made it many decades ago. I didn’t have the heart to refuse it and paid her way too much for banded plywood but she felt good about it and I complimented his handiwork. I’ve no clue what I’ll do with it when I get real bookshelves though.

Melvinp

I’ve one or two here somewhere. It was the place you had to buy like 100 of one thing to order. Name escaping me now. They did have net kits in single qty IIRC.

Can’t wait to finish clearing other peoples crap from my office and build in bookshelves. I’ve books on 4 levels of house in totes and a weird 8’long low bookshelf full. My wife thought it would be a good base for starting builtins. I got to the house and the lady was probably 86+. Family was helping her empty the house. Guessing she was going into assisted living. The “solid walnut” bookshelf is just edged plywood. He husband made it many decades ago. I didn’t have the heart to refuse it and paid her way too much for banded plywood but she felt good about it and I complimented his handiwork. I’ve no clue what I’ll do with it when I get real bookshelves though.
Hagens is the one you are talking about lots of nice stuff if you selling but not if you’re just messing