New From Kieteck

Don

I envision these doing well in cloudy water along a rocky bottom, weedlessly mounted on a WG#3 or simply hung onto a #4 bait hook.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
They look very similar to a bait I bought at the fishing show in oaks last year from a specialty bait maker. I forgot I had them! Lol. I’ll have to go find them and give them a try this year.

Reactions: Don

Don

New this yr or last are thes little spiders. Banks and stumps in Shahola, Lower Lake and Gouldsboro. Maybe the rocky dam heads in Jersey reservoirs where the Smallies live.
1708288263107.png

pabassman

They've been around for years. That's one of the original Keitech baits. Very productive on deep, cold water smallies. I mostly use the 3" on a football head

Don

They're new cause the internet said so and the internet is never wrong...ask them. (oh, and Henry David "liked the entry")

Don

I Done been ripped ! Now what? So I was going to skip them on a 1/8th jig or in rocky areas.

How do you employ them? (of course mine are 2" old style).

A-5

Well here’s what they at basically doing this is the original. And I’m sure there was one before this one.

Attachments

• IMG_8517.png
    IMG_8517.png
    682 KB · Views: 1

pabassman

Well here’s what they at basically doing this is the original. And I’m sure there was one before this one.

I got a bunch of those too!! I like them because the one tentacle is thicker and meant to be used as a weedguard.

Reactions: A-5

pabassman

I Done been ripped ! Now what? So I was going to skip them on a 1/8th jig or in rocky areas.

How do you employ them? (of course mine are 2" old style).
Nothing wrong with that. I just dont use finesse stuff during the warmer season. Havent in many years. When I did the small Cabin Creek spider was very good.