Old stuff that came with treats

Don

From time to time I've bought boxes of junk online. Along with the targeted species such as reels and so forth all kinds of other goodies are often included. Of the items below and is anyone or recommending the use of them anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_2271.jpeg
    IMG_2271.jpeg
    889.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2270.jpeg
    IMG_2270.jpeg
    989.6 KB · Views: 11

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
The A27 diamond Jig is still widely used in saltwater fishing. A friend likes to use them for Stripers, Sea Bass and Porgies. I prefer to use Hogy Epoxy Jigs in those instances but he is "saltier" than me and still uses them.

Melvinp

The A27 diamond Jig is still widely used in saltwater fishing. A friend likes to use them for Stripers, Sea Bass and Porgies. I prefer to use Hogy Epoxy Jigs in those instances but he is "saltier" than me and still uses them.
The diamond jig is nothing more than a chunk of steel isn’t it? The other rig is a trolling lure I would assume

Don

The one with spinner is I think a lake trout minnow rig but I was hoping someone smart would tell me

Don

So perhaps you may say that the heavy jig is not really for freshwater use? It is Cast and retrieved from a stationary boat rather than trolled at a given speed. I have 5 or 6.