Panfish flies

Don

I also used to like small Royal Coachmen and even better Royal Wulff.

I haven't flyfished in two years this May. Might do it again.

Don

I’m not afraid of extra work. I let others do my work all the time. HD hasn’t written back yet so it may all be for naught. But in my little Boat two guys really can’t fly fish without killing each other.

A-5

We used to do this.

At the lake I go to you can not anchor. You gotta keep moving. As we fished and moved over hump or drop off with minnows or worms. We would throw a popper as a trailer. Threw the fly rod out and allowed it to just float behind the boat and some sucker would bite it. I mean panfish.

HenryDavid

I’m not afraid of extra work. I let others do my work all the time. HD hasn’t written back yet so it may all be for naught. But in my little Boat two guys really can’t fly fish without killing each other.
If you throw line over your right shoulder one man can cast toward the shoreline and the other facing out toward open water. You can also backhand cast - rod in right hand, throw line off to the left and back across, but that's how I threw my shoulder out.

Reactions: Don

Don

If you throw line over your right shoulder one man can cast toward the shoreline and the other facing out toward open water. You can also backhand cast - rod in right hand, throw line off to the left and back across, but that's how I threw my shoulder out.I

In my boat the front seat is the front deck of the boat. If youre heavy then we go around in a goofy "nose down fashion" but it works. the problem is that you'd be facing rearward, odd. in Gouldsboro, although no current the wind can be merciless and so I need to be handy with anchor, oars and TM. Its fun. So when I have a fly fisherman aboard I just spin fish. I get a great amount of happiness putting people on fish by rowing to specific known stumps and holes. So I look forward to doing this. Would you bring a boat or would you be in mine?

HenryDavid

In my boat the front seat is the front deck of the boat. If youre heavy then we go around in a goofy "nose down fashion" but it works. the problem is that you'd be facing rearward, odd. in Gouldsboro, although no current the wind can be merciless and so I need to be handy with anchor, oars and TM. Its fun. So when I have a fly fisherman aboard I just spin fish. I get a great amount of happiness putting people on fish by rowing to specific known stumps and holes. So I look forward to doing this. Would you bring a boat or would you be in mine?
I got rid of my boat, only have solo floats now