Rod locker custom

A-5

Huuuge shout out to Gremcat. I will warn you if you scratch backs here every once in a while you ask to get your back scratched. I happen to know a little about Cat man and he delivered. That’s the group we have here. Never underestimate us. TS. Please I beg. Keep the doors open. It’s more than a forum! Thanks Grem and TS. Awesomeness abounds.

A-5

I could probably fit 15 to 20 rods in there If I wanted to. I want to keep the middle open so we can put our fishing bags and stuff underneath the rods and then the rods go over top of them it’s 7 feet long roughly 7 foot three and 13 footers could be broken down easily in half edit has locked so I can lock it it’s absolutely awesome

josey12340

Forgot about needing it to lock. Extra gear would disappear up there without it locking. I'm assuming waterproof for on the roof.

Don

My son has one of these Thule roof top jobbers and it is used for carrying general it and and also camping gear.

Gremcat

Awesome work, look forward to seeing how you use the pelican too. You’ve a lot more creativity than I do that’s for sure.

Glad you made the trip up. Next time, we’ll have to plan an earlier one and take the kids to the Falls overlook behind the house. It’s only a short section of woods to the cliffs but it’s pretty awesome on the old stacked stone road systems back there. One of the perks of living here is having access to those places without having to Billy goat up the cliffs to get there.

Reactions: A-5

A-5

quarter inch plywood for the base and quarter inch plywood up the sides I will be using that for putting the rods in place I also will be mounting magnets on the bottom of the plywood so the towers will be removable