HenryDavid

A lot of guys on here are familiar with the Susquehanna watershed. Allegheny is some major river system. What all species do you get in there?

A-5

Turbo is Tenacious! And a banger. Welcome here. Smallies you got my attention! So drop shot can mean different baits and retrieve. Dead stick or reel slow. Worm or minnow. ?

truecrimson

Nice fish turbo! It’s customary to release the grid coordinates of where you caught the first fish you post here.
Did you hit your head? You just asked him to post coordinates ON THE INTERNET! Quick, someone get over there and check on Boot! ;)

Beautiful fish Turbo. Welcome to the forum. We have a bunch of great people here.

Solitario Lupo

Yep paddlefish where stocked in there for years. They stopped stocking them a couple years ago. Not to much action on them. They stock sauger more in other places and they kinda make their way in the rivers. More walleye then saugers in there. I’ve caught some invasive fish in some areas and didn’t even know what they where.

Blackcat Outdoors

T
No they are all gone from there. The only sturgeon waterways I know of are Erie I think has some in niagra river. Then NY side of niagra river/Ontario.
They're in the Susquehanna places too, or at least they used to be. I remember them having to change some of the fish ladders in the dams for them some years ago.

turbo.fishing

I sell to the Oil City Agway. Awesome area. I'd be after Pike. Welcome aboard Turbo.
I’ll usually take a day out of the week for pike/musky on the Allegheny, but it’s been so high lately that it’s not even worth it to try and fish from the bank

Reactions: Don