Timeline met

Don

I was talking with A-5’s buddies, the fish and boat gods, and ended up buying my lifetime senior license and priveledge tonight. An emotional moment for me. I remember the joy, fifty and more years ago, leaving church on Sunday afternoon with buddies and heading to Dave’s Sporting Goods or The Sport Spot. We would stand in line and stretch stories as far as possible before it was our turn to fill out our form. I miss those days. Instead, sitting alone in the den, I quietly purchase this once in a lifetime opportunity…..$86 and alone.
Worst part is the pf&b referred to this document as a priveledge…in writing. I hardily disagree with this statement and they should feel shame for mentioning it.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Hate to jump your thread but this reminded me…...at Dave’s there is a seminar going on there on Feb. 4th, 10am til Noon with “SkarFishing” (Scott Kraemer) specific to Lake Nockamixon Seasonal Patterns. Cost is $25 and they only have 50 seats available. Like I said, I hated to jump your thread but my brain only remembers so much. Lol

Congrats??? On the senior license??

Don M

Don, are you saying you got a lifetime senior PA fishing license & a lifetime trout stamp??

Reactions: Don

Don

Hate to jump your thread but this reminded me…...at Dave’s there is a seminar going on there on Feb. 4th, 10am til Noon with “SkarFishing” (Scott Kraemer) specific to Lake Nockamixon Seasonal Patterns. Cost is $25 and they only have 50 seats available. Like I said, I hated to jump your thread but my brain only remembers so much. Lol

Congrats??? On the senior license??
That is awesome. They just had daves 94th birthday party last weekend.
Are you going to this seminar? I won’t be around.

Solitario Lupo

I was talking with A-5’s buddies, the fish and boat gods, and ended up buying my lifetime senior license and priveledge tonight. An emotional moment for me. I remember the joy, fifty and more years ago, leaving church on Sunday afternoon with buddies and heading to Dave’s Sporting Goods or The Sport Spot. We would stand in line and stretch stories as far as possible before it was our turn to fill out our form. I miss those days. Instead, sitting alone in the den, I quietly purchase this once in a lifetime opportunity…..$86 and alone.
Worst part is the pf&b referred to this document as a priveledge…in writing. I hardily disagree with this statement and they should feel shame for mentioning it.
Sucks getting old and everything just becomes memories.

Don M

Yeah they stopped lifetime trout stamps, 9 years ago. Two years before I became a lifetime holder.

Don

I wonder what the thinking was on that? We'll have to ask our inside expert, lol. This is the kind of nonsense which is often cited with regards to the PFB Comm.

Don M

A little while ago I rambled on, about this. I stated every time I see the fish commission on Facebook. I tell them to give us back our lifetime stamp. Not sure but I think that was when it was still about eight bucks.

Solitario Lupo

Hear a lot complaining still about it wish they would just do away with that silly stuff. Surprised with all the complaining they didn't do anything.

truecrimson

Nice! Make sure you have it for a long long time.