Tourney

MB3

There was a tourney at Prompton Saturday. Parking lot was full. Not sure how they faired?

I destroyed the panfish with an underspin paddle tail. Hit the weed edge, count to 4, slow retrieve, catch, release, repeat.

pabassman

There was a tourney at Prompton Saturday. Parking lot was full. Not sure how they faired?

I destroyed the panfish with an underspin paddle tail. Hit the weed edge, count to 4, slow retrieve, catch, release, repeat.
Tri County Bass
9-9 prompton 16 boats
1st 13.71 Big Head Captian lunker 4.62
2nd 10.96 John Marhefka Randy Ridsick
3RD 10.53 John Englert Joe Paranich
4th 10.16 Jim Bridges Mike Federko

pabassman

Where did you launch from? I havent been there since Feb. Wondering if the finished the launch by the dam.

MB3

Where did you launch from? I havent been there since Feb. Wondering if the finished the launch by the dam.
The main launch. The road is awful, the launch is so-so and once you back in there is a giant dip that forces you to creep in. We saw a guy have his 14fter slide off his trailer because of it and hit his 9.9 a few weeks back. Awesome lake though, loaded with Panfish. Supposedly there's walleye in there but haven't caught one.

pabassman

The main launch. The road is awful, the launch is so-so and once you back in there is a giant dip that forces you to creep in. We saw a guy have his 14fter slide off his trailer because of it and hit his 9.9 a few weeks back. Awesome lake though, loaded with Panfish. Supposedly there's walleye in there but haven't caught one.
Thanks. That sux. The road want bad in the winter. I never launched a boat there but heard it was ok. Guys put in big bass boats too. Maybe all this rain did damage to the road? It is a panfish heaven. Never great perch but nice crappies n gills. Prompton and Frances Walter are my two fav ice spots.

Reactions: MB3

Don

That is the likely case. I’ve caught a couple 16” that were tanks but most are 12-15 light weights. Never caught an 18” pickerel there. But that’s why the panfish are larger I guess.