Trout season

Melvinp

Trout season is here and I’m not hearing many fishtail so I’ll start 3 bows on the lakes trolling and only one little brown on the fly so far haven’t been really serious about it but not hearing many I crushed um stories either how ufolks making out

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I went out with a friend on Tuesday after a big time fail on Monday at Struble Lake. I really had some high hopes for that lake but it's just too shallow for my comfort level.

Oh, we split on about 20 trout on French Creek / Chester County. Not a lot of stockers left in that stream but a little walking off the beaten path found us enough to stay entertained.

Solitario Lupo

Been out trying the new glass rod have not been catching many just got a couple only been out a couple days for them. Went to tionesta at the beginning of the week will have to posts pic’s when i get a chance. Everything was high muddy and flooded out so couldn’t fish for Muskie.

truecrimson

I went out with a friend on Tuesday after a big time fail on Monday at Struble Lake. I really had some high hopes for that lake but it's just too shallow for my comfort level.

Oh, we split on about 20 trout on French Creek / Chester County. Not a lot of stockers left in that stream but a little walking off the beaten path found us enough to stay entertained.
I haven't bee to Struble in ages. Years.

Depth map

Struble lake structure map

2020 trap net study Struble lake

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I haven't bee to Struble in ages. Years.

Depth map

Struble lake structure map

2020 trap net study Struble lake
Thanks. I did review that info before I went. I think it could be fun in a kayak where depth isn’t as much of an issue.

HenryDavid

Trout season started a month ago, lol. I had good days Thurs. & Friday since creek flows have come down some and are more manageable. One week ago most were blown out. I've caught mostly 10-12 inch rainbows, nothing much photo worthy although my camera did take a dunking into the stream Friday afternoon - let it dry out - now turns on but won't function :(

Melvinp

Well took the toy out today and tried out the new trolling mast set up 2 rods on planer boards 2 straight out the back and we pounded um all bows all decent size one nicer one got 20+ keep 10 5 for each me and z fish were shallow 1 to 2 feet

Attachments

• IMG_3224.jpeg
    IMG_3224.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3227.jpeg
    IMG_3227.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10

pabassman

Well took the toy out today and tried out the new trolling mast set up 2 rods on planer boards 2 straight out the back and we pounded um all bows all decent size one nicer one got 20+ keep 10 5 for each me and z fish were shallow 1 to 2 feet
Nice!!!