Wading Boots

A-5

I do the hexagon in no snow or ice. Ice you can’t wear them. But other than that I like them. As far as boots the industry is not great chota I’ve heard are wonderful

Melvinp

I'm looking for an alternative to Korkers interchangable soles, the carbide spikes are killing my feet.
What about just changing the soles. My korkers blew out and I went with a set of orvise and used smaller screw in studs which are better than the big studs in the korkers but you’re still walking on metal.

HenryDavid

What about just changing the soles. My korkers blew out and I went with a set of orvise and used smaller screw in studs which are better than the big studs in the korkers but you’re still walking on metal.
All the other soles suck, no traction. I have 2 sets of felts that are worn out, the basic rubber soles are worthless. I think the way the boots are made on the interchangable sole boots is the problem, it's not like an ordinary boot, more like strapping wooden planks to your feet.

Melvinp

What size boot I might still have my other inserts for my korkers only ever used the studs