• Cabelas

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Reddington

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Gremcat

To the original post, I’m shopping for new now. I just got a gift card to SW for wading boots but only see a few options. I read some bad on Korkers Darkhorse but then everyone I met with Korkers likes them. I’m thinking of trying and ordering runner, rubber studded, then adding felt studded.

My other thought Is Simms or another brand they have in stock, add the Kold Kutter dirt bike studs I have, then forget about swapping soles. Some of my spots are miles in though and packing boots isn’t super fun.

Melvinp

To the original post, I’m shopping for new now. I just got a gift card to SW for wading boots but only see a few options. I read some bad on Korkers Darkhorse but then everyone I met with Korkers likes them. I’m thinking of trying and ordering runner, rubber studded, then adding felt studded.

My other thought Is Simms or another brand they have in stock, add the Kold Kutter dirt bike studs I have, then forget about swapping soles. Some of my spots are miles in though and packing boots isn’t super fun.
I use Ice racing studs also and prefer them just don’t come in contact with anything that will leak or bleed when they are new they are sharp and make sure the souls of your boots are thick enough both ends are sharp lol kinda.