What did you Catch Today?

A-5

Well landed three lost another 3/4. One was a absolute monster. Unbelievable. I could not net it. It was to heavy. I would lift up and he would take line. I absolutely could not get the net on him. All of the sudden. It was gone. Wrapping me around pads. Uhg. Praise the Lord almighty seriously it was that big.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Well landed three lost another 3/4. One was a absolute monster. Unbelievable. I could not net it. It was to heavy. I would lift up and he would take line. I absolutely could not get the net on him. All of the sudden. It was gone. Wrapping me around pads. Uhg. Praise the Lord almighty seriously it was that big.
That is awesome!

Reactions: A-5

HenryDavid

Made a trip to the Susquehanna last night with HD and Z got some smallmouth and a few fallfish and watched hd chase his white fly around good times good people.
I'm a roll with these things
fallfish.JPG

2 or 3 yesterday, 3 this past Thursday, but no smallies. Had a couple on but not landed. I need a revenge trip !

White flies are up this way yet, we had wind storm roll in and that must've ruined the hatch for the evening.

truecrimson

More like ‘good story’. I was at the bar with z and Hd. 😂
That was your reflection in the bar mirror ;)
Hey why is everyone not floating? You guys forget your yaks.

I'm a roll with these things
View attachment 3768

2 or 3 yesterday, 3 this past Thursday, but no smallies. Had a couple on but not landed. I need a revenge trip !

White flies are up this way yet, we had wind storm roll in and that must've ruined the hatch for the evening.
I'd rather catch those than most things. They are fun.