Charts

truecrimson

Many years ago I printed out the DCNR maps for Memorial, both color and B&W, and got them laminated so I could take them on the kayak.

Don

That's a good Idea. however I may just save the link on iPhone these days. The links didn't work but I went to the site and it worked, thanks. Sweet Arrow is pretty Shallow. Do you go there?

Many years ago I printed out the DCNR maps for Memorial, both color and B&W, and got them laminated so I could take them on the kayak.

truecrimson

Here are all the DCNR maps. It appears they changed their naming concatenation and Gouldboro didn't keep up. If it isn't in here then the park office may have them. If you a color and B&W make a bunch of copies before doing anything else.

The files are named with the location names so you will have to look at each one to see what it is

truecrimson

That's a good Idea. however I may just save the link on iPhone these days. The links didn't work but I went to the site and it worked, thanks. Sweet Arrow is pretty Shallow. Do you go there?
I haven't in years but it is a little further north and may have better ice ;)

truecrimson

That's the lake that skunked MB3. I mean Shiela, since we know she is the one who catches all the fish. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: A-5