Fossil is getting grey already

truecrimson

I recognize a few there I met over the years. I didn't start hanging out there until '11 or '12. Some I miss like Ungawa, who isn't with us anymore. Used to like watching him make people give funny looks when he met tham and they first shook his hand without him saying anything first. 😉 He got a kick out of that. Greg looks way young there too. He did a backpacking trip with a few of us a couple years ago and looks quite different now.
Yeah I remember Ungawa doing that to me first time we met ;)

We were always supposed to play with his fun toys but, story of my life, we couldn't ever make the schedules match.

I think Scruff was around back then, but I don't know if we ever met.

Greg is still identifiable ;)

Cool kids. I was gone before Streaker got threatened. Did not know about that. I think I was really winding down there by 2010 and by 2012 I was only going on PAFOA when i was looking for more info on somethign in the news, or something big happened. I got back on in early 2013 after Sandyhook, and got involved with organizing rallies, but it ended up driving me off again.

Commie guns are not a phase, they are an addiction ;)

I still wish I had picked up a garbage rod when they were $99 and came with ammo ;) But I missed that boat.

truecrimson

Hah! Found it. Turns out it was 2011. Also turns out Streaker wasn't the other guy holding the sign. But he was there. More faces that no longer have names.

5722840950_245dbfc6bb_z.jpg

Blackcat Outdoors

Yeah I remember Ungawa doing that to me first time we met ;)

We were always supposed to play with his fun toys but, story of my life, we couldn't ever make the schedules match.

I think Scruff was around back then, but I don't know if we ever met.

Greg is still identifiable ;)

Cool kids. I was gone before Streaker got threatened. Did not know about that. I think I was really winding down there by 2010 and by 2012 I was only going on PAFOA when i was looking for more info on somethign in the news, or something big happened. I got back on in early 2013 after Sandyhook, and got involved with organizing rallies, but it ended up driving me off again.

Commie guns are not a phase, they are an addiction ;)

I still wish I had picked up a garbage rod when they were $99 and came with ammo ;) But I missed that boat.
You really don't want to know what I paid for the AK then, let alone the garbage rod carbine. 😁

truecrimson

That was a very big deal for us back then. I was not at that one. Scheduling conflict, of course. Anyway I never did find out what happened with their lawsuit. It just seemed to fade away without clear resolution. I thought Bob Magee was their lawyer, but I might be wrong. PA. Patriot was the one who gave me his name for the Allentown stuff. Viper used someone else for the philly law suits. Dickson City was the one lawsuit I never found out a resolution for.

Bootfoot

That was a very big deal for us back then. I was not at that one. Scheduling conflict, of course. Anyway I never did find out what happened with their lawsuit. It just seemed to fade away without clear resolution. I thought Bob Magee was their lawyer, but I might be wrong. PA. Patriot was the one who gave me his name for the Allentown stuff. Viper used someone else for the philly law suits. Dickson City was the one lawsuit I never found out a resolution for.

denied.

truecrimson

Thank you

denied.
That's just the motion for summary judgement by Kraft.

ORDER

NOW, this 17th day of November, 2009, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:

1. The Report and Recommendation (Doc. 91) is ADOPTED.

2. Plaintiff Kraft's Motion for Summary Judgment (Doc. 44) is DENIED.

3. The case is RECOMMITTED to Magistrate Judge Mannion for further proceedings.

The R&R just recommends denial of the motion for summary on all grounds alleged. So the motion for summary judgment was denied and the case sent back to MJ Mannion for further proceedings. What were the further proceedings?

Bootfoot

The R&R just recommends denial of the motion for summary on all grounds alleged. So the motion for summary judgment was denied and the case sent back to MJ Mannion for further proceedings. What were the further proceedings?
the R&R was adopted by the courts. Now I did not sit down in a quiet room and read word for word the attached document but my skimming shows it was ruled nobody was illegally detained and no property was illegally seized. It does Suggest it was a crap shoot decision that could have gone any way but fell the way I described. I Couldn’t find any additional info as to additional court filings.