Group Buy Idea?

Gremcat

So Don posted a link to NFC’s huge sale. If we get 10 they are $50 avg. even their $350-400 blanks. TS, if an unofficial Group Buy isn’t cool delete for me. Otherwise, all post-up their interest and we can see how far we get to 10. I’m thinking I’ll buy 10 solo if need be. Good way to jump into rod building😏

Solitario Lupo

Some good sales here and you’ll get the whole kit.

A-5

the only thing I’m looking to build well two but weren’t on my need to do. (You haven’t seen much fishing stuff from me 10u travel baseball) but I’m looking to do a 12’baitcaster and a 7’6” drop shot slack ned rig rod

Gremcat

I would think the expensive fly roads and float rods would be excluded but the few I tested were discounted. Seems crazy to sell 10 $400 blanks for $500 but seems that’s the case.

Gremcat

I’d probably be just as happy with a extra fast 5wt, a Sage Spey float conversion, and a half dozen Omen spinning rods honestly. A bit more cost than here but finished lol.

Solitario Lupo

I like the surf xray. The very top one but I thought it said surf rods were excluded from the deal. And rods over 8 ft. If I read it wrong and that rod isn’t I’ll take one.

Gremcat

Some Salmon rods might be close. They had some in the same range/specs I think. The site is tough on mobile

Gremcat

You in for this one Don? If we get 3 I’ll buy the other 7 lol.

Mel, I’m not in for too much work. I might farm it out 😂. I’m pretty untalented in the arts and crafts dept.

Don

Too much sorting. Did you find me one for $50? 6.5' Light or medium light, fast tip?