Group Buy Idea?

Don

Any of these will do fine especially one piece. Prefer one piece over two. Easy to please but can only do one right now. Thanks for the help.

Gremcat

I missed boat maybe, I use DDG, it wipes so often and I lost page notifications
Here. One would think a want to be tech guy would do better than leaving browsers open. Got disgusted NFC pulled a ST.Cx, and never responded to emails, notes. I can call in AM and give it a go. While traveling when I posted I tried email and message.

I’ll set a meeting block and review models requested then “call” them. I’m a victim of expecting if they offer email and messaging they monitor more than monthly. Entitled as I am as a stinking Millenial. Figure, I work with lots of mixed message groups including WhatsApp for overseas contractors more than I feel I should have to. In the case of Domestic turned import or partial off shored if they advertise to email, for the love of being reliable, answer your specified method. Or tell the world Slack, FaceTime, IMessage, Teams,,,,, carrier pigeon???? For any business selling DTC with a good rep, you set the terms, freaking follow the terms you set! I’d rather hear “Wont respond to “X” “ Than make something up I won’t follow through on. Love when old school clearly says “I won’t respond to X”. Set terms based on behavior/availability not popular Comms methodology.

Rant over,,,,, I’ll call in AM,

Last edited:

Gremcat

SL: This one yeah?
If you can twist one similar in under a week I might be willing to go freebie on it. I need a FL coast rod I can fly with. Not sure anyone can twist one in a week though. Looking at a Penn 1k and travel rod. Want to tangle with 7 mile bridge 100 lbs tarpon and I’m a jump in after em over cutting my line. Think I’ll hang my fishing hooks that day! If your willing to tangle you gotta follow through. In for a pinch in for a pound or don’t get in at all!

Let’s see if I’m singing that egotistical tune by Aug.1st 😂

Gremcat

Looks like the price is now on sale for all. That blank is only $66 now. Can combine to save a little shipping but not sure when I can get it to you Don. SL it’ll cost more to drive to him then ship lol.