Pet Thread

Don M

I got Croix at the SPCA, he was 4 months old. He's a pitsky pit/husky mix, about 15 lbs. when I got him 95 lbs. now. People ask me if he bites, answer no but he'll lick your face off. He actually has more friends than me. The second picture is him ringing a cow bell to go out. I put the 4th picture in to show my 2.5' fence, 5th is him looking for his friends.

Attachments

• (971)(3)1425153853372.jpg
    (971)(3)1425153853372.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 3
  • 1424750331264.jpg
    1424750331264.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2
  • Croix Eagles logo.jpg
    Croix Eagles logo.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 1430077042270.jpg
    1430077042270.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 3

Don

On Purpose? what is it?Havanese? Some kinda little Treat Tromper? cute, I bet it will rule the roost in no time.

Reactions: A-5

Don

I had a dog that size and it would always run off my boat while chasing splashes. You could be heeled way over while sailing along in Barnegat bay and all the sudden someone would realize that Ruby was missing. After turning back and grabbing the binoculars She would soon be found swimming along a half mile or a mile back, happy as a lark. Always had her in a Yellow Hotdog Roll.

Attachments

• shopping-2.png
    shopping-2.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 0

Solitario Lupo

Had two that really loved the water both would go after the baits so I had to watch them around my hooks. Sometimes you saw a flying leap to get them in the air then when the bait splashed the waters they would take off and start swimming for it. Sometimes we had to leash them so they didn’t spook the fish.

The worst was the little jack Russell she loved the water would chase the white waters rapids and bite them haha.

Reactions: Don

Don

That is hilarious Sol. The little guy I spoke of above was a Patterdale Terrier. Just like the Jack Russell but solid brown. Mighty little dog. 8-20lbs. They look like this:

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 0

A-5

I had a jack Russell. He hates me to this day. Weird dog. Like rrrreeeeasallllyyyy weird. Like he would sleep with me at my feet. If I got up he would freak out. Like actually not at my feet he would literally sleep in my legs. When I visit my in laws he barks at me if I move. Whatever. I get it

Reactions: Don