So While I'm Waxing Nostalgic, where is everyone from?

truecrimson

Lincoln Tech?

That little Airport I was line man on on weekends. I flew with friends back and forth from Butter Valley down by TS.

Brass Rail was a locals hot spot. Really good food at an affordable price....this was 80's and 90's when I lived there.
Allentown Business School before it moved, changed it's name, and then got shut down by the AG who settled for cheap and kept the settlement money for his office.

truecrimson

Lincoln Tech?

That little Airport I was line man on on weekends. I flew with friends back and forth from Butter Valley down by TS.

Brass Rail was a locals hot spot. Really good food at an affordable price....this was 80's and 90's when I lived there.
I took some flying lessons there before we moved to Leb-A-Non. I never got back to it.

Blackcat Outdoors

Literally over the mountain from where I live now. Little suburb/farm community called Nisbet, just outside Williamsport PA. I bounced around for a while, mostly in PA, then settled down out here in farm country/PA wilds area.

Reactions: Don

MB3

Born in Fort Lee Virginia. Follow my Dad around as a baby in the military so we lived in Okinawa Japan, then back to states and settled down in Hazlet NJ area. I lived there 27ish years, moved to Tobyhanna PA to avoid crowds and vacationers and moved smack dab into what I left and it's only getting worse. Moved to Greentown PA last year and it's more of the PA I wanted. It'll be home until the next move away from the land of yellow license plates.

MuskieGal

Born in Rapid City, SD but I grew up in the south west in Los Alamos, NM. Lived in MO and VA for a few years then moved up to Long Pond, PA in 2014 where I met MB3 ;) We grew tired of the increasing amount of tourism and traffic so last year moved up to Greentown PA. Love our our little piece of property here. But overall not fond of PA. I'm a small town girl and NEPA is a little too busy for my liking, lol. Hoping to move further south one day.

Don

MB3/Sheila, My wife grew up in Philippines not too far from Okinawa as a crow flies. On another forum I have a friend from Rapid City. I didn't used to like PA but I really am a farm kid that loves wide open country. Easton to Chambersburg south of the Blue Ridge is my favorite in PA. Greentown Agway was one of my customers. I really like Idaho and western and also southern Utah. I'd never get the wife to move there and since I prefer the wife's company I'll stay put.