Tackle talk:What app do you use the most.

What app do you use

• OnX

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • FishBrain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • River app

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Fishidy

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

truecrimson

I don't know about fishidy, but with anglr you could make it private when I was messing with it.

A lot of my places like Memorial, and Lakeside Quarry are slammed already. It doesn't matter if I post it. People are fishing there all the time. Not just at those lakes, but in the spots everyone knows produce more.

Swatara Creek is long. It's hard to remember what I have caught where. So even if I didn't want to share and kept it private, it would be good for me to be able to look back and see the patterns.

In the other app thread troutspinner and I were also talking about using our phones native map app. It's a little different between iphone and android, but you can view your photos locations on a map. I thought that was really cool.

Reactions: Don

Solitario Lupo

Not really into those contests myself but not going to pay that price for a year. Just thought it be nice to win a year for free. It’s not like I’m going to try just saying for those who like it.

Don

“Why would I tell everyone where I catch fish”

Because You want to contribute to your peeps success. Mentoring tomorrows fishermen and fisherwomen is a tough responsibility and it is easier and much more fun when you share openly and without suspicionw helping them become self perpetuating, confident and successful, that’s why.

A-5

Having started Nockamixon the last few years. I have determined. People that hunt and fish are complete imbeciles. Lowest people on earth. Literally it’s unbelievable how people act. That’s why it’s surprising when we can have such great guys and gal here. The rest of them out there suck

Melvinp

You know that phone down at the general store and the operator can connect you to kin folk in other hollers? Well, an app is a thing to make that a lot more useful ;)
You tell that little white haired women there’s something more useful than her lol

Melvinp

Because You want to contribute to your peeps success. Mentoring tomorrows fishermen and fisherwomen is a tough responsibility and it is easier and much more fun when you share openly and without suspicionw helping them become self perpetuating, confident and successful, that’s why.
They will ask to many questions lol

truecrimson

Not really into those contests myself but not going to pay that price for a year. Just thought it be nice to win a year for free. It’s not like I’m going to try just saying for those who like it.
I didn't pay for either one.

I might have gotten a free year of anglr for buying the Yellowfin. So if that is that is the case it will stop working this summer. I doubt I would pay for either, but I may give it another shot as long as it is free.

Solitario Lupo

Only if I liked the person. :cool: They gotta contribute back.

Don

You give and help not because you want to get something back. Every one you meet is a potential investment. You give and then you get . Its a life principle and is part of a successful process.
Now tell me your secret spots!

A-5

Don. Need a meal I’m there. Learn to throw a bait. As for my spots. Go find your own!! 🥸