What did you Catch Today?

Gremcat

Getting them hogs already.
Nah, egg bound and died while my daughter and youngest son where visiting hatchery. My brother wanted me to fillet it and I cured the eggs. We’ve been fighting ColdWater disease and egg bound fish since new years. Hate losing 30” fish before we can get them in water for a kid to catch.

Reactions: Don

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I caught nothing today but it was nice to get out onto Blue Marsh for the first time this year on the boat. I missed a couple but that's about it. The fish do not turn on there until they fill the lake up so you really need electronics to find them. Electronics you ask, don't you have your fair share? I do! but when I forget to shut off the graphs because I updated them in the garage this weekend, the battery tends to run out quickly on the water. 1 1/2 hours in and they were dead. Grrrr. LOL

Don

Waiting! I'd expect them up on the flats prespawn on a warm spring day. Were you there early?
Must have been a blast!

pabassman

They moved from yesterday. Where I caught them yesterday was also empty. Had to look around. Smaller fish in the channel in 31 to 35'. Found them moved in a bit, 20 to 23'. 2.5 keitech. Kept 14 perch, 8 calico. The perch should spawn any day now so that bite will slow up til they group up in June.

20230405_153323.jpg20230405_153309.jpg20230405_132600.jpg