What did you Catch Today?

Don

I like to eat in Port Clinton. Also had my Bonneville serviced there.

I've been meaning to ask you if you ever gotten around to using Blade baits? I bought a couple but haven't used them yet.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy

I've been meaning to ask you if you ever gotten around to using Blade baits? I bought a couple but haven't used them yet.
I’ve used them at Blue Marsh a few times, without success. My real intent of buying them were to be used on Round Valley but I’ve yet to get there….

I’m not the best example for opinion though, I’ve fished too impatiently the last few years and would give up on them quickly. I’m getting better though! I swear. ;) I have slowed things down this year and I am having a lot of fun right now because of it.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy

Wait a second….am I confusing this and maybe you meant chatterbaits? If chatter, yes, part of my every outing arsenal now.

pabassman

First night trip of the season is in the books. Pretty decent night. Temps stayed comfortable but the wind was tough. Ended with four walleyes, lost one, two bass and a 10" striper. That the smallest one I've ever caught. Best eye was 6.1#. Didnt take a pic, wanted to fet it back asap. The others were in the 20-23" range

image_50392321.JPGimage_50391809.JPGimage_50437889.JPG

truecrimson

Picking up OT while it's available but managed to sneak away to the Tulp in Myerstown last week and the Quitttie in Annville today. No fish. They were there but they have been hit in the head with everything and don't trust anyone.

Saw plenty of other wildlife including this guy. Wish I could have gotten a shot of him coming in but I wasn't fast enough.
Screenshot_20240509_214958_Gallery.jpg

Don

First night trip of the season is in the books. Pretty decent night. Temps stayed comfortable but the wind was tough. Ended with four walleyes, lost one, two bass and a 10" striper. That the smallest one I've ever caught. Best eye was 6.1#. Didnt take a pic, wanted to fet it back asap. The others were in the 20-23" range

View attachment 6145View attachment 6146View attachment 6147
what depth? I just ordered four packs of Kieteck Shiners in White.