What did you Catch Today?

HenryDavid

Inshot works well. I use it for a lot of my videos. I used to use filmora a lot too, but the last time they updated it, they messed it all up. Those were the best two I've found for editing on a phone or tablet, if you don't have an iPhone.

This is inshot:

This is filmora:

Sorry, nothing fishing related. You can kinda see some of the difference in the aspect ratio and intro/outro though.
Thanks, good stuff, I'll look into it. I do all my work on laptops

truecrimson

Inshot works well. I use it for a lot of my videos. I used to use filmora a lot too, but the last time they updated it, they messed it all up. Those were the best two I've found for editing on a phone or tablet, if you don't have an iPhone.

This is inshot:

This is filmora:

Sorry, nothing fishing related. You can kinda see some of the difference in the aspect ratio and intro/outro though.
You bastard! You got a WOP Cop 92. I hate you :love::love:

Gremcat

Oversized fat tiger trout on the really light rod RandyZ made me. Always hard to tell but the biggest trout look smallest in a stretchy net. Had an 8–10 lbs ‘Bow but it somehow slipped the massive hook in its gullet. That would’ve been a rodeo on this rod. Need to find a lighter reel. This small form BG20 still feels huge on this light sensitive rod. This thing has me scheming a 7’ or longer one piece. It’s awesome enough that a long version would be worth figuring out logistics to haul it.

35F892FB-075C-4D59-A6C0-5F7BF86F8E7C.jpeg28A0FA11-CD6D-4030-89A5-08D0CD6FCFC5.jpeg

Solitario Lupo

What class reel you have on it. Also 7ft one piece rod still fits in a car nice one piece rod any bigger starts to get picky. When steelheading I used a 9ft noodle rod very sensitive it was a 2 piece.

Reactions: Don

truecrimson

Wow TC. You need to get out fishing. :ROFLMAO:

Blackcat and I share another obsession, probably a couple of other obsessions, besides fishing ;)
Lol

Picked it up a couple years ago from a gun show, when they were being heavily imported. You'd really hate me if I told you what I paid. 😂

I watched the video. I know about what you paid. You bastard ;) ;)

Seems like every time good surplus comes by I don't have the chedder. I really miss San Antonio pawn shops. Unfortunately they work both ways and I no longer have a lot of cool stuff I once did.

Blackcat Outdoors

Blackcat and I share another obsession, probably a couple of other obsessions, besides fishing ;)

I watched the video. I know about what you paid. You bastard ;) ;)

Seems like every time good surplus comes by I don't have the chedder. I really miss San Antonio pawn shops. Unfortunately they work both ways and I no longer have a lot of cool stuff I once did.
I've sold quite a few over the years. Some I regret, some not. With the shut down and the wife getting sick with the coof last year I liquidated a few surplus items that were worth way more than I had into them. Sucks sometimes, but that's one of the reasons I collected them over the years. Really miss my Tula sks though. I'll probably never own another for what they go for today, but I covered a whole hospital bill with that one.

Gremcat

What class reel you have on it. Also 7ft one piece rod still fits in a car nice one piece rod any bigger starts to get picky. When steelheading I used a 9ft noodle rod very sensitive it was a 2 piece.
It’s a 20/2000 pretty small but still too heavy I think. On the one piece I’d like it in an 8’6” one piece lol be real hard to move then.

Gremcat

Quick AM trip, lost a few caught a few. My brother caught his best brownie to date and I fillet for a meal this week. A hook jawed flat beaked 23”+ male. Caught in one of my favorite spots. Tough access but it hides some brutes. He thought I’d not believe he had an 8-10 lbs ‘Bow spit his hook. I had the same fish run the same play on me Sunday. May land him yet but the bigger fish are getting scarce and scared. Big heron kept trying to reland in one spot we all but stepped on it. Guessing it’s snagging as many as the local Snaggers I see.0F20DEE5-38BE-4CDF-AA14-47ADF638B552.jpegBCE84F8A-6FCB-467F-B5EB-1DE10068F520.jpeg