What did you Catch Today?

A-5

Having said all that. There are lakes fed from mountain streams. My favorite one which will remain nameless. Has clear water and is fed by a mountain with no real threat to pesticides. It pretty much only would get the dust cropping if that ever happened. Me and Don disagree on pesticides. But I would tell you all to stop using them in your yard. For the public and your person kidney and liver health. Weeds aren’t that bad

Gremcat

I think it was in article. If I had to guess a flasher with something small behind it like a shiner or shad. I’ve about 0 experience outside AK and there we cut 8” fishes heads off at an angle, threaded, injected oil in it, then trolled at 30-40’. Nice twirling pattern when pulled across surface to check the cut. Jumbo barbless hooks.

Gremcat

I think it was in article. If I had to guess a flasher with something small behind it like a shiner or shad. I’ve about 0 experience outside AK and there we cut 8” fishes heads off at an angle, threaded, injected oil in it, then trolled at 30-40’. Nice twirling pattern when pulled across surface to check the cut. Jumbo barbless hooks.
Meant to Don’s ? On what they troll with. Realize I’m behind on the convo.

Gremcat

Hit the year round sections on Lehigh. I don’t see other spots to fish but my brother is between projects and trying to get out.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
First boat outing of the year and it was a great day. We found a school of crappie for the ages.

Excuse the terrible photo but this was the pile we were on top of.

5CBC02DB-4935-4D8B-AD1E-7769613C398E.jpeg

The action was non-stop all day and these are the ones we kept.

F3675329-B979-421F-88C6-5637F19D04B8.jpeg

We initially thought we could find some bass today but also knew about this spot, obviously, this spot won. There was an out of place white bass and a largemouth bass in the mix and to my surprise, the crappie bellies were filled with gobies. Considered to be an invasive species in Pa. I know what presentation I’ll be mimicking next outing. ;)

Melvinp

First boat outing of the year and it was a great day. We found a school of crappie for the ages.

Excuse the terrible photo but this was the pile we were on top of.

View attachment 2891

The action was non-stop all day and these are the ones we kept.

View attachment 2892

We initially thought we could find some bass today but also knew about this spot, obviously, this spot won. There was an out of place white bass and a largemouth bass in the mix and to my surprise, the crappie bellies were filled with gobies. Considered to be an invasive species in Pa. I know what presentation I’ll be mimicking next outing. ;)
Waawhoo