What did you lose today?

truecrimson

Also long gone. That ship sailed, reached its destination, unloaded its cargo, took on a new cargo, sailed back, and unloaded the 2nd cargo.

Reactions: A-5

Melvinp

Ugg I lost a b.u.t of a rainbow at lunch today and it took my brand new rapala shad rap with it. Lost it trying to get the hook out and no net bummer did take a picture before I lost it though

Attachments

• IMG_2716.jpeg
    IMG_2716.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 8

MB3

Lost a heavy duty extension cord. Cleaning up some trees with the 18" electric saw being lazy. Didn't see it until it was too late lol Serves me right.

In anger I ordered an Ego 18" battery powered chain saw. I HATE small gas anything. Reviews are great. Amazon has it for $150 off. So you can add more financial freedom I lost today too.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Lost a heavy duty extension cord. Cleaning up some trees with the 18" electric saw being lazy. Didn't see it until it was too late lol Serves me right.

In anger I ordered an Ego 18" battery powered chain saw. I HATE small gas anything. Reviews are great. Amazon has it for $150 off. So you can add more financial freedom I lost today too.

I just call that an unexpected upgrade.

I did that once with trimmers trimming the bushes around the house. One day I’ll do the upgrade, since, it’s been a comedic challenge every time I use them.

Don

IM WITH YOU: 'I HATE small gas anything". \

truecrimson

I have gas and I'm not small.

MB3 do you a link to what you got? Last summer Jeff Little convinced me I need an electric chainsaw for creek creeping. It's been on the back burner ever since.

MB3

I have gas and I'm not small.

MB3 do you a link to what you got? Last summer Jeff Little convinced me I need an electric chainsaw for creek creeping. It's been on the back burner ever since.
Limited-time deal: EGO CS1803 Inch 56-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless 4.0Ah Charger Included, 18" Chainsaw Kit w/ 4.0 Ah Battery https://a.co/d/37k7ESL

MB3

I figure by the time I sell 3 gas chainsaws, it'll pay for this one. I don't burn wood, just storm clean up and deadfall. This should work perfectly for me. The 16" is on sale too.

Don

When I climb in the Redwoods I sometimes used a 54" Stihl to top them. now my biggest is only 36". I need them as cut-off saws for my sawmill hobby but I hate using them. I keep a 16" Stihl in my truck or shed for emergencies. I hate Gassers.

MB3

I used the EGO 18" today, it is no frigging joke. The battery is next level. I dropped and cut up a slim 35ft tree and started cutting up another tree that fell before it ran out of juice. It cut as good as any gas saw I've had. It's only limited by the battery. If I had a spare battery I'd be set.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I used the EGO 18" today, it is no frigging joke. The battery is next level. I dropped and cut up a slim 35ft tree and started cutting up another tree that fell before it ran out of juice. It cut as good as any gas saw I've had. It's only limited by the battery. If I had a spare battery I'd be set.
That’s impressive.

Reactions: Don