Yucky weather

Don

Melvin, Buddy! Next time you have a vehicle up on the lift and its dripping slush, mud and crap all over you and making a mess, just be grateful and think what the rest of us are doing...

Last edited:

Nappy

I'm loving this rain. It's melting the snow on the ice. Going to Belmont lake sat. and the last time I was there there was like 10inches. Not much fun

MB3

I'm loving this rain. It's melting the snow on the ice. Going to Belmont lake sat. and the last time I was there there was like 10inches. Not much fun
We like Belmont. It's out there and quiet. We haven't landed any monsters but plenty of multi-species days when we go.

Melvinp

Melvin, Buddy! Next time you have a vehicle up on the lift and its dripping slush, mud and crap all over you and making a mess, just be grateful and think what the rest of us are doing...
BahahA yeah I do bahahahH this years been better than most hydraulic lines always break when they’re incased in ice and snow

Reactions: Don

truecrimson

Mostly just rain and cold around here. Supposedly we had snow overnight a couple of nights, but there was nothing on the ground in the morning.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Lots of rain and wind. I don’t think I lost any shingles this time. Ugh. On the bright side, there is progress on the lawyers side, should be settled by the end of the year at worse although he’s hopeful for August.