Fine hospitality Sol

Don

I’m closer to you than any other member and yet I still had to buy my own dinner.
Applebees, Washington PA.

Don

This was a surprise to me but I'll remember your offer. I was supposed to make it to Columbus but faded fast around 9:30. took a hotel and fire it up in the morning. this trip will happen in summer as well.

Don

Thanks. Starting in Indianapolis this morning and then heading for Nauvoo IL. From there to Kansas City.

Don

Can’t afford to. Bought a 2013 Jetta. Hope it makes it. 2.5lt. Engine. Made it to Des Moines I O Way

Last edited:

Don

Nice place, Des Moines.
Now I’m stuck in Ft Collins until tomorrow. Then off to Denver. 60’s and 70’s along the Front Range next few days. But I head off through the mountains tomorrow for Vernal Utah (think Dinosaur National Monument). It’s been 42 years since nice I drove through the Rockies. Back then you had to stop and adjust the carburetor.

Last edited:

truecrimson

Nice place, Des Moines.
Now I’m stuck in Ft Collins until tomorrow. Then off to Denver. 60’s and 70’s along the Front Range next few days. But I head off through the mountains tomorrow for Vernal Utah (think Dinosaur National Monument). It’s been 42 years since nice I drove through the Rockies. Back the you had to stop and adjust the carburetor.
When you say Denver, Colorradio I think Grand Slam

Don

Finally heading home for a week. Snowing moderately here in Salt Lake City.