Fine hospitality Sol

Don

There is a fly shop/guide shop everywhere. Next trip in Sept I may bring a travel pack with a four piece rod. Not much for stream fishing but there are awesome lakes here and there.

Don

Drove through the cascades. Last of the ice flitting around high lakes, drove through a dust storm and very high winds. Staying in Rainy Seattle tonight. Portland for lunch Tomorrow. Sacramento for weekend then home. Can’t wait. Been a month out here with only one trip home.
Cris-crossed the Columbia river and tribs for two days. The sturgeon and Salmon are waiting for A-5 and crew.

Don

holy catfish. TC that will be a great read, though not on my phone as I’m sitting here in the laundromat. Notice on the Map that none of the fish will enter the state of Oregon. Maybe the protests and rioting scared them off?

truecrimson

There is a reality, and certain actions within it are more functional than other potential actions in achieving success in nature. As a result fish, and wild animals in general, do not subscribe to the necessary post modern philosophies required to participate in human civilization in Ory-gone ;) In other words, there is a food chain and they are in it. So fish don't waste time with bullshit hippy ideas like the Ory-Goneese do ;)

Don

But, but, now I'm in Califorlornya. Soon to head for the green grasses of Kansas City, Chicago, Detroit, Palmyra and Easton. Yay I can't wait.

Don

Barstow CA to Grants NM. Grants NM to Witchita KS. Feels good to breath at lower altitudes and to see tall trees. Be home soon.