Fine hospitality Sol

Don

Crossed a couple of those rivers yesterday. I’m in Kansas nOw and haven’t seen Dorothy or Toto anywhere.

Don

Oh gosh. That means we’ll have to take your clients as well so you can keep an income coming in. I’ll need a bus.

Don

Today on Fox News a certain senator with a sense of humor mentioned that we can buy oil and gas pretty much anywhere it in the United States but unfortunately all the dip sticks are in Washington.

Don

Landed up in Washington PA at midnight. Now in Breezewood getting breakfast. 3-4 hrs to home. Been a long trip. Next week I’m going to warm up your local waters so yawl can catch things other than trout for Croix the Dod.

Melvinp

Landed up in Washington PA at midnight. Now in Breezewood getting breakfast. 3-4 hrs to home. Been a long trip. Next week I’m going to warm up your local waters so yawl can catch things other than trout for Croix the Dod.
You’ve covered more ground in a week than I’ve covered in a lifetime sweet

Don

Nope. She did not salvage her job but has some surprising offers. This is her busiest time of the year and to her credit she is pouring on the steam. 6 wks to go and she has her severance package. Poor woman. She has incentive. If she doesn’t find something solid she will have to be my sidekick. That motivates her.

Uncle Melvin what can I say. Got home this afternoon at 3:30. Feels great but the world is still moving. The wife and A5’s Dog both knew me still and gave me a lick and a hug.

“Gee but it’s great to be back home, home is where I want to beeeeheee. I’ve been on the road so long my friends, and it’s the same old story: Everywhere I go I get slandered, I gel libeled. I hear words I never heard In The shoeshine…..” Art Garfunkel. (Guess ya had to be there. Be glad I’m not singing).
I’ll drag your sorry but along on a trip.

Don

Oh Man Sol, I hope so. Seeing HD and DonM catching things made me jealous. At least TS didn't let Us down. I hope to do the Lake Trout thingy on Tuesday. I will be in a lake known for record size LMB, Pickerel and Lakers. But the Salmon and Panfish are nice as well.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
At least TS didn't let Us down.
I tried man! I really did! Lol. My buddies went striper fishing in Raritan Bay today but life got in the way for me. Good thing I guess, it was muddy and choppy and they only managed 1 schoolie. Heck, if I was there, it would have been at least 2! You know, because I am that good! ;)

On the bright side, in between chores, I made today a work day and got a day ahead on a project scheduled this week, insuring that I will get the chance to strike out at least one day this week. ;)

Reactions: Don

Don

My crew caught an 18” sea robin out near the mid Channel lighthouse. I cut it up for bait and felt terrible later when we found out they’re delish to eat.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
My crew caught an 18” sea robin out near the mid Channel lighthouse. I cut it up for bait and felt terrible later when we found out they’re delish to eat.
I hear they are as well but those strips catch the heck out of the fluke.

Reactions: Don