Idiots

A-5

Probably Boot. Commission has to get a handle on these morons. Seriously it’s not funny. The boat ramp is for boats

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Probably Boot. Commission has to get a handle on these morons. Seriously it’s not funny. The boat ramp is for boats
"Technically" ;) They do register and pay the fees to be able to use the ramps. How they use them though, ugh. I see this with boaters also, people are clueless to etiquette and only care about themselves. This is why I always suggest to people to get their boater's license, they actually teach etiquette in those courses.

A-5

At one point there were 6 kayaks laying in the ground and on trailers. 6 yaks three people. Three were un attended. They park around the dock and set up. Us boaters set up in the lot and then pull up. Yakers are their own selfish breed and need to be dealt with. They have designated spots o. The lake I listed many places above. It’s literally unbelievable

A-5

DBBBFDA7-1384-43E8-9A53-727D6C625E05.jpeg

The dock is to the right of the truck up front. Basically no one could have launched

Don

My oh My soMe one is grumpy. Should’ve gone to the flea with me. Might of found you a snoopy rod.

Bootfoot

Thats why I don’t take the boat out on the weekend. On a weekday I have the entire river practically to myself. If there is another boat, it’s a guarantee that guy knows proper etiquette as well. Totally different crowd from The weekend crowd.

pabassman

At one point there were 6 kayaks laying in the ground and on trailers. 6 yaks three people. Three were un attended. They park around the dock and set up. Us boaters set up in the lot and then pull up. Yakers are their own selfish breed and need to be dealt with. They have designated spots o. The lake I listed many places above. It’s literally unbelievable
I've got a big truck. A little bump with a tire would get their attention :cool: